photo of me

photo of me

Sunday 5 June 2011

ghost hunting

My very scary night of ghost hunting all of you that don't know what ghost hunting is it is where a group of people go together with torches camera and any other equipment. choose a cemerty that is haunted or go to one that isnt you might be surpized.
one night in 2010 my three brothers micheal, daniel,andrew, and my mum and my self drove to a cemerty the one where there is a racing track next to it.
we went in there and i heard this loud noise and it was a bird in a tree that scared me to death as my brother andrew linked arms with me we walked in and and got scared quickly had shadow people beside us and behind we decided to leave to go to the car my mother went back with us to. daniel and micheal were left to investigate they said they heard voices and rocks been thrown at them they had there walkie talkie on them and all of a sudden they ran back to the car. it was like they have been told to leave. we all drove back home and saw the photos they had captured. we then went to bed i will write about the other one in the next chapter the one cemerty in auckland waikemete the most haunted one in history.

1 comment: