photo of me

photo of me

Saturday 4 June 2011

about me

Hello There my name is rachel iam 29 yrs old born and raised in auckland new zealand 1982. i grew up in west auckland in blockhouse bay i live with my parents and my three brothers micheal, andrew, daniel im the oldest of andrew, daniel the second oldest of the family.
when i was growing up i would put music on and start dancing and singing it was something i love to do even now. my nieghbours would hear me sing but i didn't care how they felt. when i was 12 i would join up with my school to do areobic classes and it was good i kept doing it up to now. AT highschool i made a lot of friends till this time ive lost contact with some of them by moving back to there country etc.....but ones i have through school are my friends till this day. childhood was good to those silly things that i did but i had fun. some years later my parents wanted to move to the east side of auckland howick. at first i did'nt want to move cause of all my friends but i had no choice so moved to howick in a four bedroom house. first week i went to get a job applyation form for a job at pack n save supermarket the same day had the interview and got the job working in a bakery for 5 and a hlaf years. now i am working parttime at mcdonald's and have met people that have become my friends and im still working on my dream. until next chapter

1 comment:

  1. Im proud to have the first comment on your blog, which I know will be a great success some day!

    ReplyDelete